The Law of Attraction is based on the theory that whatever you focus on you will attract from the universe; like attracting happiness. This means that whatever is dominant in your thoughts, actions, feelings, and even sometimes your subconscious, is what you’ll attract into your life. It seems fairly obvious and simple then that, all you have to do is “be happy” to attract more happiness, right?
Yet, as we all know, being happy 24/7, 365 is not as easy as it sounds. Life intrudes; stress interferes; pressure from work and family inhibit; even the weather can be depressing. So, how can you increase the amount of happiness in your life?
Unfortunately, the Law of Attraction is not like a machine that you can simply switch on to gain whatever you seek from the Universe. You can’t just hit the “Success” button and get your dream job; or press the “Happiness” button and experience increased cheer and joy. However, you can us it to help the Universe help you find more of what you’re looking for.
Surround Yourself with Happiness and Positivity
While the Law of Attraction is not a tool that can be used to create or acquire something – not even happiness – it does offer you the opportunity attract happiness with your thoughts and emotions. If you work “with” the Law, you can create a happier emotional state, as you generate and attract happier experiences. This Law essentially tells us that, if your goal is attracting happiness, you should surround yourself with happy people and positive behaviors. Doing this will make you happier, which will attract more happy people… which will make you happier, etc. and endlessly.
Tips on how to attract happiness into your life
- Be grateful for the things you have and appreciate your life. You’ll send positive vibes out, and you’ll attract even more things which you’re grateful for.
- Believe you can achieve the goals you set. If you doubt yourself, the Universe sees that as you not being ready for it, and it won’t allow you to reach your goal. However, if you believe in yourself, you’re much more aware of the opportunities that the Universe will throw at you to get you closer to your goal.
- Focus on what you want (vs. what you don’t want). Whatever your mind focuses on is what you’ll attract, so focus on the positive want. For example, think “I want to find a job that’s meaningful and fun” instead of “I hate my job because it’s boring and doesn’t mean anything to me.”
- Be consistent in your thoughts and positivity. It’s not an overnight, fast fix. It’s a mindset you practice for life.
- Be open minded. Sometimes opportunities may arise which you didn’t think of before, but they will get you closer to your goal. Be open minded to these as new opportunities, for your happiness can come from unexpected places.
- Follow your intuition. Your gut is more often right than not. Learn to listen to it. (Happyologist.co.uk)
In other words, you cannot attract happiness with sadness, grief, worry, fear, or anger. If you constantly act unhappy, unsatisfied, or negative, you will have a hard time finding people who want to be around you. On the other hand, happy people are a joy to have around – and they are sought out by others.
So, set yourself up for attracting happiness, daily and consciously, and be mindful at all times of your goal – to ensure a happy life for yourself and your family.
To learn more on how to attract wealth, health, and happiness into your life, subscribe to my weekly newsletter by sharing your email in the box above, and Get your FREE Attract Wealth, Health, & Happiness 4-piece Gift Set!