Today’s internet has opened the doors for any business to have a global expansion with a few simple clicks. Your potential clientele and target market doesn’t have to be in the same zip code anymore. It’s time to introduce your online identity, and your expertise, to the world. Unfortunately, the importance of an online presence is not a big secret and the competition is fierce.
How to Compete?
To stand out among the competition you need to stake a claim as an expert in your field and offerings. The best way to do that is putting yourself, and your knowledge, in front of potential clientele:
- Social Media: With literally BILLIONS of people using social platforms the potential for reaching your target audience is astounding. Engaging and interacting on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube, should be a top priority.
- Public Speaking: Having an in person interaction will deliver the full scope of your expertise to your audience. Added bonus: building an interpersonal relationship by looking someone directly in the eye when speaking to them.
- Webinars, Teleseminars, Podcasts: The next best thing to being in the same room. With the advancements made of the audio/video platforms available, you can “pack the room” with hundreds of attendees; without the additional overhead costs associated with traveling to a destination venue. AND—you can always find hosts of presentations that are looking for some expert guests to share with their audience. Just show up and start connecting as you do what you do best!
- Blogging: Frequent blogging and posting articles that support your standing as an expert tells the online bots working behind the scenes that you’re someone people need to learn more about. The more active you are with sharing expert content, the more the Law of Attraction (and search engines) will bring your audience to you.
- Writing Books: Another way the internet has supported developing a strong online presence is through the ease of getting a book published and available. NOW is the time to publish your knowledge and share it with the world.
Be Ready for the Magic to Happen
Having a clear course of action to bring yourself to the forefront of your field using the various methods listed above, you will soon be recognized as the “Go To” person for your niche.
The Law of Attraction can be a powerful tool when establishing an online presence. Get yourself out there in front of people. Show them the expert you are. A proactive approach is sure to enable the Law of Attraction in your favor.